Convenience Service Locations
- Convenience Clusters is a dataset of more than 31,000 convenience service locations across the UK. These range from locations with a single convenience offer (such as stand-alone convenience stores) to small clusters of outlets (such as neighbourhood shopping parades) through to larger destinations (such as major city centres).
- The clusters provide distinct geographic locations, with each cluster being uniquely named, coded, and referenced by postcode. In addition, clusters are attributed according to which services are available.
- Convenience Clusters is built using a variety of input datasets including up to date lists of retailers, banks, pharmacies, post offices, transport stops and other points of interest.
Request This Data
Request this data today and one of our data experts will be in touch within 24 hours to process your order.
- Understand the locations of your existing convenience portfolio.
- Identify potentially suitable new locations.
- Understand what services are already available at venues, and use these as candidate locations for new or additional outlets and services.
Copyright © CACI Limited 2014-2020