- Financial Footprint is a financial catchment model, that defines more than 2,000 centres across the UK, allocating individuals and financial products to each one.
- It is most extensive and expansive financial centre catchment model available. Centres are built from clusters of branches, and these in turn generate catchments using sophisticated gravity modelling techniques.
- Financial Footprint provides a robust and consistent framework for assessing branch performance across the UK. It developed from the requirement to review branch networks and understand investment potential. Traditional retail-based models may not work in the financial services sector, because the distribution of branches is too uniform in comparison with the retail supply, and so a finance-specific model was developed.
Request This Data
Request this data today and one of our data experts will be in touch within 24 hours to process your order.
- Provides a robust and consistent framework for assessing branch performance across the UK.
- Assess the relative "banking population" available to each centre.
- Allows for the derivation of market share (or “customer penetration”) for each Financial Footprint Centre through the gravity model.
- Inform network strategies utilising market share information and the catchment overlap of each centre.
- Use in conjunction with Channel Impact to understand the complete market including digital channels.
Copyright © CACI Limited 2007 – 2020