Future Retail Catchments
- Centre Futures is a gravity model that predicts future catchments, comparative goods expenditure and residential shopper populations for retail centres across Great Britain, as a result of planned developments.
- In order to accurately reflect the future retail landscape, CACI maintains a database of future retail developments due to be completed in the next ten years. Their assumed size and attractiveness is then used to model the impact on existing retail catchments/flows of spend across the UK.
- The increase in retail and catering space added to each Retail Footprint centre is converted into a Retail Footprint score based on the type of retail environment.
Request This Data
Request this data today and one of our data experts will be in touch within 24 hours to process your order.
- View shopping catchments up to ten years into the future.
- Used as the basis of what-if modelling and future development scenarios.
- Assess the impact of pipeline schemes on your catchment.
- Measure the impact of new transport schemes and housing developments.
- Unique insight into the changing retail landscape to identify key trends and changes.
- Takes into account relocations of brands within shopping centre developments.
© Copyright CACI Limited 2004-2020
looking for more data?
If you are looking for more data, or cant find what you need, visit our allmapdata site