Retail Centres & Catchments
- Retail Footprint is CACI's gravity model that defines catchments and calculates comparative goods expenditure and residential shopper populations for over 4,500 retail centres across the UK.
- Each retail centre is uniquely assessed by combining all the factors that affect performance, including the quality and quantity of retail provision, centre function, and level of competition.
- The use of aggregated mobile phone location data, credit and debit card data from a leading bank and extensive face-to-face research gives a unique perspective on the shopping patterns of consumers rather than relying on self-completed surveys.
- The retail provision in each centre is broken down into 'premium', 'mass', and 'value'.
- The Retail Footprint database summarises all this information as well as the potential expenditure for each centre, with a breakdown of residential, worker, tourist and online, giving users unparalleled access to robust and detailed retail centre information.
Request This Data
Request this data today and one of our data experts will be in touch within 24 hours to process your order.
- To see the size and extent of shopping centre catchments.
- To estimate available expenditure in each centre.
- To understand the demographics of each centre’s catchment
- Assist in location planning decisions and aid optimisation of a retailer’s portfolio.
- Assess market share and store performance.
- Understand overlaps and cannibalisation between store and centre catchment.
- As the basis for ‘What If’ modelling - to understand the impact of changes to centres using CACI’s Spatial Modeller software.
Copyright © CACI Limited 1984 - 2020