Digital Map Data
UK Postcode Points & Boundaries
This Ordnance Survey product is ideal for grouping individual unit postcode boundaries in Great Britain to define territories on a more detailed scale than postcode sector, district or area. OS Code-Point with Polygons has been produced by the tessellation of individual addresses and then clipped to roads, railways, rivers and similar features to provide unit postcode boundaries for detailed thematic mapping, small territory aggregations and for overlaying on large scale mapping. AMD Postcode Points Plus is included with this product, providing each postcode point attributed with the number of delivery points and the administrative codes.
- High-resolution unit postcode polygons
- Coverage for each full postcode (e.g. W14 8TS) in Great Britain
- Seamless across Great Britain i.e. no gaps or ‘slithers’
- Centroid (point) for each postcode polygon
- Quarterly updates
Request This Data
Request this data today and one of our data experts will be in touch within 24 hours to process your order.
- Grouping individual unit postcode boundaries in Great Britain to define territories on a more detailed scale than postcode sector, district or area, for use in optimising sales territories or distribution networks.
- Creating thematic maps, colouring each unit postcode boundary based on the attributed population or number of customers in each postcode.
- Identifying densely populated areas, especially tower blocks, using the ‘vertical street’ component of the dataset, then using this information to inform decisions on local provision of retail, fire safety, healthcare, and other services
- Use in combination with other data sources (such as flood risk polygons) to understand the distribution of postcodes affected and answer questions like “which postcodes are at risk from flooding?”